Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Phosphates 2012 which will be held on 19-21 March, in El-Jadida, Morocco. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The countdown is nearly over to the PHOSPHATES 2012, which will be taking place in El-Jadida, Morocco from 19-21 March.
To see who you could be networking with at this year's event download the latest delegate list – over 350 delegates have already registered.
Register now before it is too late! https://www.eventsforce.net/cru/116/register
Here's a snapshot of the two-day commercial programme:
Phosphates Resources Session:
- Global phosphate rock outlook Juan von Gernet, Senior Consultant, Fertilizers, CRU
- CP’s forthcoming development project Mhamed Ibnabdeljalil, Executive Vice President Sales, Marketing & Raw Material Procurement, OCP
- The Namibian marine phosphate project – almost ready to go Andrew Drummond, Executive Chairman, Minemakers Limited
- Phosphate deposits of Iraq Dr Khaldoun Al-Bassam, General Director, Iraq Geological Survey Dr Greg Fernette, Research Geologist, US Geological Survey Stephen Jasinksi, Mineral Commodity Specialist, US Geological Survey
- Global TraPs project: rationale and benefits of science-industry/society partnership for sustainable phoshorus production and use Prof. Dr. Roland W. Scholz, Co-leader, Global TraPs Project
- Addressing challenges and integrating performance: phosphate valorisation and opportunities for sustainable development Taha Balafrej, Sustainable Development Director, OCP
Fertilizer Market – Regional Focus Session:
- Indian phosphates situation update Raza Soomar, President, RNZ International
- Brazilian phosphate overview Dr Luiz Guilherme, Technical Consultane, ANDA; Associate Professor, Soil Science Dept., Universidade Federal de Lavras
- US phosphate outlook Dr Michael Rahm, VP – Market and Strategic Analysis, The Mosaic Company
- Recent legislative trends in EU Dr Antoine Hoxha, Technical Director, Fertilizers Europe
Technological Advances - Maximising and Purifying Phosphate Resource Session:
- Kiln Phosphoric Acid – A competitive tool for maximizing phosphate rock resources Theodore Fowler, CEO, JDCPhosphate
- Minor Element Ratio (MER) reduction in phosphoric acid Thomas Baroody, President; Wes Berry, VP Technology, K-Technologies, Inc.
Global Supply and Demand for Fertilizer Markets Session:
- Agriculture markets overview and implications for phosphates demand Mike Mendelsohn, Agricultural Economist, CRU
- Global fertilizer outlook Ken Nyiri, Principal Consultant, CRU
- Global fertilizer investment opportunities – A Wall Streeter’s views on food and fertilizer Charles Neivert, Managing Director - Ag/Chemicals Equity Research, Dahlman Rose & Co.
Industrial Phosphates – Market Developments Session:
- The Outlook for Industrial Phosphates Ashok Shinh, Principal Consultant, Industrial and Chemicals,CRU
- Lithium metal phosphate – a growing market for industrial phosphates market Denis Geoffroy, Head of Operations, Phostech Lithium
- Phosphate stewardship: is it an issue for industry? Christopher Thornton, Global Phosphate Forum
Phosphates Feed Session:
- Diversification into inorganic feed phosphates Andy Jung, Principal Consultant, CRU
- An update on the feed phosphate project for OCP OCP representative
- Who eats what? Overview of DCP and MCP markets and future trends John Sinden, Senior Partner, JSA Ltda.
Three easy ways to register:
- Register online by clicking here
- Complete the form on the brochure and fax it back to +44 20 7903 2432
- Complete the form on the brochure an email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at PHOSPHATES 2012 in Morocco.
The CRU Events team
For further information: www.phosphatesconference.com