Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The Petroleum Economist Egypt Petrochemicals Conference which will be held on 26 – 27 September, in Egypt. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The ECHEM/Petroleum Economist Egypt Petrochemicals Conference
"Petrochemicals in the new Egypt"
September 26-27, 2012
JW Marriott Cairo
The ECHEM/Petroleum Economist Egypt Petrochemicals Conference takes place next Wednesday and Thursday. With over 350 delegates confirmed to date, there are only a limited number of places remaining.
For your last chance to register, visit: www.petroleum-economist.com/egyptpetrochemicals
Eng. Minister Osama Kamal, Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources is confirmed to open the conference. Hear from the Minister about his new plans for Egypt's hydrocarbon strategy and what the future holds for the petrochemical industry.
Recently confirmed speakers include:
- Eng. Mohamed Samy Abdelhady, Acting Chairman of the Board, ECHEM
- Heba Abdel Latif, Director, Head of Debt Capital Markets, Commercial International Bank
- Basil El-Baz, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Holdings
- Eng. Mahmoud El Sobki, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Business Developments, ECHEM
- Mohamed Abou Basha, Economist, EFG-Hermes
- Hesham Wagdy, Executive Director, Industrial Modernisation Centre
- Fatma Hussein Aly Badawy, Vice Chairman for Technical Affairs, Abu Qir Fertilizer Company
See the full programme and speaker line-up here: http://www.petroleum-economist.com/pdf/EgyptAgenda.pdf.
A limited number of free places are available for qualifying delegates, apply for yours today.
Hear the latest announcements from ECHEM about industrial clusters and how they can benefit Egypt's people and economy. This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in petrochemicals.
We look forward to meeting you next week.