Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Peru Banking and Finance Day on 15 June, in Lima. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
PERU – BANKING AND FINANCE DAY 2012
“Financing opportunities for Peruvian companies offered by local and international financial institutions´´
Lima, June 15th, 2012
Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
For the second consecutive year, this seminar will take place in Lima, Perú. Gathering in one place will be the entire Peruvian financial market, including regulators, corporate banks, investment banks, multilateral banks, microfinance companies, and especially a large number of representatives (CEOs and CFOs) from the main Peruvian corporations.
The Graduate School of the Universidad del Pacifico and El Dorado Investments are proud to organize this event in the understanding that it shall contribute to enhancing the financial development and promote the growth of the Peruvian economy.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
1. Corporate attendees: CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, and other financial officers. (CEOs and CFOs will attend free of charge. Special 50% discount up to two additional professionals of the financial division).
2. Financial entities: CEOs and main banking representatives from corporate banks, investment banks, multilateral banks, microfinance companies, as well as professionals from the credit and risk divisions from the financial sector.
4. Institutional investors: Private Pension Funds (AFP) representatives, insurance companies, mutual funds, investment funds, family offices etc.
5. Investment advisors and other professionals related to the Peruvian financial system.
- The development of the Peruvian Economy and the sectors growth
- Opportunities for the Peruvian and Latam Banks
- Opportunities for financing small businesses
- Financing opportunities for the development of the construction and real estate industries: industrial, corporate, retail and housing construction
- Financing opportunities for the energy and infrastructure sector: roads and transport, water and sanitation, ports and airports, power plants
- Opportunities for financing the traditional (mining) and non-traditional (products and services) foreign trade sectors
- Financing Opportunities for Investment Banking
- Financing opportunities for corporate growth
- The Peruvian macroeconomics and monetary policy
- Promoting the development of the financial system and the financial inclusion
PERUVIAN GOVERNMENT SPEAKERS: Minister of Economics and Finance; Governor of the Central Bank; Banking, Insurance and Private Pension Funds Superintendent have already confirmed. We also expect the attendance of President Humala for the closing words.
LOCAL FINANCIAL ENTITIES: Banco de Crédito del Perú, BBVA Continental, Scotiabank, Interbank, Cofide, Edyficar, Mibanco, Caja de Sullana, Caja Nuestra Gente, and others.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENTITIES: BANCO Itau, Bancolombia, Citi, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, among others.
MULTILATERAL BANKS: CAF, BID, IFC.
For more information please visit: