The event, which is organised by the Middle East Association (MEA), is an opportunity to hear about the future plans of the largest economy in the Middle East region.
His Excellency Abdullah Ali Reza, Saudi Arabia Minister for Commerce and Industry will be the guest of honour and keynote speaker at the event.
Key speakers will include:
• David Hatcher, Head of Policy and Resources, British Offset Office
• Omar Bahlaiwa, Secretary General of the Saudi Committee for International Trade
• Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles KCMG, International Business Development Director, BAE Systems
• Thamer Jan, Commercial Manager, Saudi British Bank
• Geoff Fennah, Chairman British Business Association, Eastern Province
• Leslie McCune, MD Chemical Management Resource
• Hassan Aly Abouraya, Consultant Engineer, Zamil Offshore Corporation
• Dr Ameed Hamid, Medical Adviser, Saudi-British Hospital Group
• Chris Innes-Hopkins, Director UKTI Services, KSA
To register and get further details on the event, please contact Jacqui Marshall at the MEA on 020 7839 2137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in its 8th year, Opportunity Arabia will be held on Thursday, 22nd September 2011 at 1 Great George Street, London, SW1.
HE Abdullah Ali Reza, Saudi Minister for Commerce and Industry, will be the keynote speaker.
Representatives from British Offset will be attending the conference and will be available to discuss the support and advice that is available under the Economic Offset Programme to companies who are considering establishing themselves in Saudi Arabia.
Further information is available from the MEA website: http://www.the-mea.co.uk/events-forthcoming-view.asp?eventid=343