With series of successful operational excellence events, Fleming Gulf Conferences is back with the SIXTH Edition of the annually successful conference on achieving operational excellence in banking and finance in the name of “OPEX 2010 – The Financial COO Event of the Year”. OPEX is a platform where COOs and CIOs will determine the importance of operational excellence across all banking processes.
Come witness experts address key successful practices and strategies on achieving operational excellence in banking and finance by improving processes to enhance efficiency within internal operations.
• Understand the importance of operational excellence in the current climate
• Witness a unique COO Panel where the Chief Operating Officers of leading Financial Institutions from the region will share their insights on the importance of process efficiency
• Discover how proper Shari’ah Compliant Operational and IT Systems can make a difference in process efficiency
• Build a proper and effective change management strategy to improve your internal operations
• Learn how business process outsourcing and shared services will improve centralized operations
• Appreciate the role of technology to improve information security and prevent financial crime and fraud
• Observe how important improved operational risk techniques can lead to a secured operational environment
• Benefit with deploying standardized OPEX offices in your Financial Institution
• Develop satisfied customers through proper service excellence, quality assurance and customer experience programs.