Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Oman Future Buildings Conference which will be held on 17 – 18 March, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Oman Future Buildings Conference
17-18 March 2014-01-19
In conjunction with The BIG Show Exhibition
Golden Tulip Hotel Seeb - Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Key highlights include:
- Helping to develop Oman's Tourism Industry
- Assessing the market drivers and constraints for Oman's Real Estate Industry
- Evaluating the importance of LEED accreditation for Oman's Built Environment
- Harnessing innovation, sustainability and iconic design to shape the new urban landscape in Oman
- Project case study presentations from Port of Sohar, Muscat International Airport, Duqm, The Wave Muscat and Alila Jabal Al Akhdar Resort.
We still have a few speaking slots available. If you are heavily involved in the region's construction and real estate market we would love for you to share your expertise and participate as a speaker. Please send your suggested presentation title and profile.
Contact Hannah Wilson at:
M: +971 (0) 5039 49 775 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear more on investment opportunities and latest project information on Oman's buoyant construction and real estate market.
Is your business a reputable supplier or service provider to the construction and real estate market? This is your opportunity to showcase your services to senior decision-makers.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities:
Contact Fehmi Ouaja at:
T: +00968 24660116 | M: +00968 99886396 | email@example.com
To book your delegate place
Thanks and Regards
Oman Future Buildings - Conference Producer