Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Oman Future Buildings Conference which will be held on 17th to 18th March, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Oman Future Buildings Conference
17-18 March 2014-01-19
In conjunction with The BIG Show Exhibition
Golden Tulip Hotel Seeb - Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Key highlights include:
- Helping to develop Oman's Tourism Industry
- Assessing the market drivers and constraints for Oman's Real Estate Industry
- Evaluating the importance of LEED accreditation for Oman's Built Environment
- Harnessing innovation, sustainability and iconic design to shape the new urban landscape in Oman
- Project case study presentations from Port of Sohar, Muscat International Airport, Duqm, The Wave Muscat and Alila Jabal Al Akhdar Resort.
We still have a few speaking slots available. If you are heavily involved in the region's construction and real estate market we would love for you to share your expertise and participate as a speaker. Please send your suggested presentation title and profile.
Contact Hannah Wilson at:
M: +971 (0) 5039 49 775 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear more on investment opportunities and latest project information on Oman's buoyant construction and real estate market.
Is your business a reputable supplier or service provider to the construction and real estate market? This is your opportunity to showcase your services to senior decision-makers.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities:
Contact Fehmi Ouaja at:
T: +00968 24660116 | M: +00968 99886396 | email@example.com
To book your delegate place
Thanks and Regards
Oman Future Buildings - Conference Producer