30 Apr 2018 - 02 May 2018
The conference provides a platform for stakeholders to discuss real issues and challenges facing Oman in energy and water, as well as the solutions and opportunities available.
The event was recognized as a UFI-Approved International Event in 2017 and is the country’s largest event for the energy, water and wastewater sector.
- Over 160 local and international companies showcasing the latest products and
- services for the energy, water and wastewater industries
- Participation from Austria, Cypress, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom
- More than 5,000 visitors from Oman and the GCC, representing key players from
- government and the private sector
- Over 50 featured speakers representing decisive stakeholders and industry
- A two-day conference, three co-located technical events, poster presentations and
- knowledge-sharing activities
- Over 400 delegates representing decision makers, managers, engineers, government
- agencies, utility companies and sector experts from across the region
Oman Power Forum
This forum is Oman’s largest gathering of professionals from the power sector. It is focused on the industry’s latest research, technical advances, development trends and business strategies, including power plant operations, maintenance, performance, economics and regulatory compliance.
Oman Water and Wastewater Forum
This event is Oman’s exclusive platform for companies, stakeholders and professionals from the water and wastewater industry. It acts as a comprehensive resource for its members, prospective business visitors and customers by providing in-depth information about the industry and the latest trends influencing its progress.
Oman Solar Forum
This is Oman’s first forum for the global solar industry, showcasing Oman’s multi-million-dollar power projects. The event aims to support sustainable infrastructure plans for power, attract domestic and international investment, and pave the way for new business opportunities to meet the rising demand for renewable resources.