As innovative drilling strategies and techniques are becoming increasingly important due to depleting oil and gas reserves, how do you plan to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies being implemented in your region? Do you want to learn how to overcome technology barriers when drilling in difficult conditions?
IQPC has put together its first North African Drilling Conference, to be held in Cairo, from 31 January – 1 February 2011.
Understand how the latest technologies available in North Africa can help you reduce drilling time through the following presentations:
- Outlining new drilling technologies for Egypt
- Understand the value of Under Balanced Drilling (UBD) technology for drilling and evaluating basement formations
- Demonstrating the value of downhole failure tracking and analysis
Learn how to overcome key drilling challenges through the following roundtable discussions:
- Discussing technology advances supporting successful workovers
- Ensuring the safety of drilling operations
- Improving wellbore stability through the effective use of drilling fluids
And further your knowledge on technologies used in HP/HT environments to overcome challenging drilling conditions:
- Outlining solid expandables application
- Solution synopsis: StageFRACTM Multi-Stage Fracturing Systems
Don’t miss out on networking with other technical experts and leaders from the MENA region’s drilling industry in Cairo this January. Download the brochure here for the complete agenda and list of speakers.
The conference is taking place in two weeks so book your place now using your priority booking code %%MACCODE%% and receive a discount of US $100. Simply reply to this email or call +971 4 364 2975 to register. Alternatively, fax the form on the downloadable brochure to +971 4 363 1938 or visit www.northafricadrilling.com.
I look forward to meeting you in Cairo.
Conference Director – The North African Drilling Conference 2011
P.S. Download a complimentary presentation on wellbore stabilization with drilling fluids by Mohammed Mehtar, Section Leader - Drilling Fluids of ADMA OPCO here.