Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The North Africa Oil & Gas Summit which will be held on 22 - 24 October, in Tunisia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The North Africa Oil & Gas Summit will bring together the most influential executives from North African governments, NOCs and their industry partners. For this, the 8th successful year, the event will be held under the patronage of the Ministry of Industry, Tunisia in Tunis.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attend:
- Meet and do business with C-level executives from governments and NOCs including Ministry of Industry Tunisia, Ministry of Oil and Gas Libya, Ministry of Energy and Mines Morocco, ETAP, NOC Libya, ONHYM
- Discover how to maximise value from NOC-IOC partnerships
- Find the right partners to help bring resources to production – with unrivalled IOC support this year from Shell, OMV, Repsol, BG Group
- Understand the impact of unconventional gas on the North Africa market through the co-located North Africa Unconventionals Seminar
- Learn about the latest game changing technology developments with technology leaders including Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, and Petrofac
The Summit provides a critical platform to create and develop the partnerships necessary to secure success in an uncertain and volatile world.
The 2013 Summit tackles all the critical issues – from the E&P challenges of mature fields, offshore and unconventional gas, to the non-technical challenges including resourcing strategies, environmental, social and security risk.
In October we are expecting over 500 senior decision makers giving you the chance to find, connect and do business with the people most important to you.
Three easy ways to register:
I look forward to welcoming you in Tunis.