Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with NigeriaCom which will be held on the 16th and 17th of September in Lagos. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with NigeriaCom, organised by Com World Series - Informa, which will take place on the 16th and 17th of September at Lagos Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The areas covered by this year event include cloud services, digital entertainment and mobile money as well as the ever-evolving network and connectivity and customer experience management spheres.
The conference will be divided into two areas:
- The CIO Forum:Learn how to transform your company into an efficient digital enterprise. This is a must-attend forum for CIOs, Heads of technology and ICT leaders
- Within the exhibition we also feature the Affordable Tech Hub, a new experiential showcase of the latest technologies and handsets which are currently changing the market for the customer.
- 750 attendees through the door
- 43% C-Level / Director / Head delegate attendance
- 54% operator delegate attendance
- 19 countries
- 250+ companies
To register please visit Here.