Nigeria Oil and Gas Technology (NOGTech) 2011 is a unique industry-led event, concentrated on technology development, gas utilisation and commercialisation of Nigeria’s oil and gas assets. After outstanding success in 2010, NOGTech is back for a second year, delivering an all encompassing commercial event. This is a gathering where the industry is given a voice and one which can make a rapid change to business operations in Nigeria.
- The premier oil and gas technology gathering in the whole of Nigeria
- 2 day conference and 3 day technological exhibition supported and attended by the Niger Delta Ministry, PETAN, Capital Oil & Gas, Ibafon, Aker Solutions, Transocean and Emval
- Highly educational and innovative, with networking opportunities like
no other technical event in Nigeria
- Backed by 16 national and international industry leading organisations
- Steering committee comprised of the industry’s most respected professionals
- See the latest products, innovations and key industry fi gures all under one roof
- The only industry event in the industry centre, Lagos!
Conference 7-8 June 2011