Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum which will be held on 20 – 21 September, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Nigeria Oil and Gas Trade and Investment Forum 2012 OPENS ON THURSDAY!
The inaugural Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum will take place this week from 20-21 September 2012.
Organised by the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment and in collaboration with Orlean Invest West Africa Limited, this conference and exhibition will bring together hundreds of senior level decision makers from the global oil and gas industry to focus on trade and investment opportunities in Nigeria, particularly Oil & Gas Free Trade Zones.
Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, managed by D.M.S. (Nigeria) Ltd, is the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to oil and gas - you will have the opportunity to meet with key players in the industry, and hear from leading experts.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Free Trade Zone and investment opportunities
- Hear from Nigerian dignitaries including the Minister of Trade and Investment
- Network with top global executives and key decision makers
- Discover new products and suppliers from a range of exhibiting companies
The two day conference will feature distinguished speakers from the oil and gas industry, including Nigerian dignitaries and Ministers providing keynote speeches, technical sessions and informative panel discussions with the following topics:
- Nigeria Oil & Gas Free Trade Zones: Impacts, Challenges and the Way Forward
- Deregulation of the Petroleum Downstream Sector: A Transformational Instrument for Wealth and Job Creation
- The Public Private Partnership Arrangement (PPPA): The Onne Port/Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone Experience
- Free Trade Zone: A Sure Destination for the Achievement of Nigeria Content Policy
- The Role of Immigration in Facilitating Trade & Investment in the Free Trade Zone
- H.E. Goodluck Jonathan, President & Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- H.E. Olusegun O. Aganga, Honourable Minister of Trade & Investment
- Chief Samuel Ortom, Honourable Minister of State Trade & Investment
- Barrister Sunday Wama, General Manager, D.M.S. (Nigeria) Limited
View all speakers here.
FREE ZONE TOUR
Onne Oil & Gas Free Trade Zone, managed by D.M.S. (Nigeria) Ltd, is the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to oil & gas.
Delegates can enjoy this informative tour, including visits to premises such as coating companies, subsea/wellhead clients and project/service companies.
Thursday 20 September
Registration 07:30 - 09:00
Opening Ceremony 09:00 - 10:30
Conference 11:30 - 18:00
Exhibition 10:30 - 18:00
Friday 21 September
Registration 09:30 - 10:00
Onne Oil & Gas Free Zone Tour 10:00 - 11:00
Conference 11:30 - 17:30
Exhibition 10:30 - 17:30
Visit www.nigeriaoilandgasinvest.org.ng for more information.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org