The staging of the Myanmar Infrastructure Summit 2015 will bring together foreign investors from over 25 countries to gather in Yangon; get updated on new market directions, opportunities and economic priorities of the infrastructure sectors in Myanmar and at the same time, build potential business networks with local industry players.
The Myanmar Infrastructure Summit 2015 themed ‘Building A Liveable and Sustainable Myanmar’, will have discussions based on investment opportunities and policies under nine focused sections:
- Outlook and opportunities in the Myanmar infrastructure sector
- Foreign direct investment law in Myanmar
- Financing Options For infrastructure projects In Myanmar
- Master plan framework for a liveable & sustainable Myanmar
- Building a greener Myanmar with new materials
- Development of world class telecommunications system in Myanmar
- Urban and regional transport infrastructures as an economic accelerator for Myanmar
- Modernised ports and airports for economic growth
- Integrating special economic zone & industrial zone into city development master plan
This event is planned by Confexhub; a thought leader network solution agency based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and supported by the Ministry of Construction, Myanmar Construction Entrepreneurs Association and the Myanmar Investment and Trade Centre.
For more information about the event and its program, please visit the event website