Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Mobile Money Transfer Global 2010, which will be held on 24-27 October 2010, in Dubai, UAE. In this respect, we are pleased to send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
There are 6.8 billion people in the world and 5 billion mobile phone users. Mobile money subscribers will grow to 360 million by 2012…
You have a unique opportunity to find out just how to capitalise upon the rapidly growing mobile money market…
There is only one place where you will receive actionable and practical advice from practitioners with real experience of launching successful MMT services….
MMT Global 2010, the world’s largest independent mobile money transfer conference and expo takes place on 25 – 26 October in Dubai at Intercontinental Hotel, Festival City.
The brochure has been updated with new speakers, agenda, MMT awards and sponsors, take 60 seconds to have a look through, download it here : www.mobile-money-transfer.com/global/mmt-global-2010-brochure-download
We have already secured the attendance of pioneering operators and banks including:
- Michael Joseph, CEO, Safaricom
- Karim Khoja, CEO, Roshan
- Suresh Sethi, Head of Transactional Banking, YES BANK
- Rizza Maniego – Eala, President, G-Xchange, Globe Telecom
- Greg Reeve, Head of Mobile Payments, Vodafone
- Danny Ayala, Head of Global Remittances, Wells Fargo
- Rashed Alabbar, Director, Mobile Commerce, Etisalat
- Ali Abbas Skander, Group Executive Director of Operations and Technology, Tameer Microfinance Bank
- Jojo Malolos, Head of Financial Services, Smart Communications
- Thivanka Rangala, Group Chief of Financial Services, Dialog Telecom
- Pramod Parmar, Business Manager, Nepal Telecom
- Rashedul Hossain, Head of Business Development, Grameenphone
To view a full list of speakers for this event view: http://www.mobile-money-transfer.com/global/speakers
MMT Global will also give you free access to the prestigious Mobile Money Awards, which have six award categories:
- Best MMT launch of the year
- Achievement in financial inclusion
- Best bank led MMT programme
- Best operator led MMT programme
- Most inventive marketing programme
- Best IMT programme
Taking place on 25 October 2010, at 6.45 pm, you definitely don’t want to miss these, and who knows? You might even be up for a nomination!
Register by September 17 and you can save up to £100 on your booking! Quote your MMTG-OBGEM1 when you register!
Are you interested in bringing your team or business associates with you, take advantage of our team discount – buy 2 passes and get a 3rd half price!
3 ways to register:
- Online www.mobile-money-transfer.com/global/register/step1
- Call +44 (0) 207 067 1831
- Email email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you at the event next month in Dubai!
Conference Director, MMT Global
P.S.: So make sure you register now and secure your place to the world’s largest independent mobile money transfer conference and expo!