Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Middle East Investment Summit which will be held on 26th to 27th March, in Dubai. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Middle East Investment Summit 2014 will have some of the biggest names in the Global Investment Market.
Book now to meet:
Superstar Economists and Hedge Funds:
Dr Marc Faber, Metacapital, Amundi, Chenavari Investment Managers, Zais Group, Madison St Partners and PAAMCO.
Institutional and Private Investors:
Emirates Investment Authority, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Pension Fund Association Japan, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, Bin Zayed Group Family Office, Israni Family Office and Sharjah Asset Management See attendee list
View the up-to-date conference programme.
Top 5 reasons to attend if you are an investor:
- Discover how some of the biggest international investors make their investment decisions
- Learn how to select an external fund manager effectively with know-how and advice from peers and industry experts
- Uncover new technology solutions designed to reduce risk and improve operational efficiency
- Understand the latest strategies from top performing funds and stay abreast of the latest asset allocation strategies and financial products
- Create an investment strategy with tips from leading investors such as Kuwait Investment Authority, Al Touq Group, the Japan Pension Fund Association and top performing funds
Top 5 reasons to attend if you are a fund manager:
- Raise capital from sovereign wealth funds, family offices and institutional investors in the Middle East region
- Learn which strategies Middle Eastern investors are allocating to
- Discuss how funds are evolving to meet the changing needs and interests of clients with your peers and leading examples of regional investors
- Hear from Deepak Narula, CEO and Founder of MetaCapital, who was listed by Forbes as the 30th highest earning hedge fund manager
- Uncover the latest asset allocation strategies and financial products guaranteed to achieve diversification for your clients and prospects
Looking forward to meeting you.
Tel: +971 4 440 2507
P.S. Free passes are available for verified SWFs, family offices and pension funds. Request a complimentary investor pass