Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Middle East Homeland Security Summit which will be held on 23-24 April, in Abu Dhabi. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Middle East Homeland Security Summit 23-24 April 2012, Park Rotana, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our speaker faculty and topics are chosen using in depth research to provide you with a full spectrum of homeland security issues at hand and effective strategies.
Find your reasons to attend
- Discuss advanced strategies and technologies being deployed across the globe to enhance national security
- Benchmark your security standards against other operators and fine-tune existing systems to better safeguard your infrastructure assets
- Create a holistic and comprehensive border
- Boost maritime security operations to combat piracy
- Enhance information sharing and cooperation to combat terrorism
- Prepare for the future of international threats, develop revolutionary intelligence strategies and pre-empt future challenges
- Discover cutting-edge technologies and approaches towards achieving optimal physical security of your infrastructure and personnel
Network with speakers from
Know more about the speakers, topics and the summit. Get your copy of the agenda today!
It's time to showcase your latest technology and solutions to the Middle East Homeland Security Enterprise
Over $10bn worth of projects are currently being undertaken in countries across the Middle East region to strengthen border security.
Technologies being employed in these applications are biometrics, smart cards, ground surveillance equipment, networked cameras, radars, sonars, UAV’s, perimet protection solutions and infrastructure security systems.
Exhibit or Sponsor and benchmark your solutions at this conference before: Civil Aviation Authorities, Airport and Aviation Security, Infrastructure Protection Authorities, Coastguard and Armed Forces, Chief Security Officers, Corporate Security, Industrial Security, Offshore and Onshore Security, Asset Security, HSSE, Safety & Security, Risk & Crisis Management, Security Specialists Contingency Planning and Security Training Officers.
Claim your customised sponsorship package. Contact us today!