There are a lot of important events out there at the moment, and with pressures on time and budgets, the decision on how best to use precious time and resources is becoming harder. With this in mind, Oxford Business Group have chosen to be a media partner with the Middle East Gas Conference for the following reasons:
- The Middle East Gas Conference is neither your typical conference nor a massive trade show – it is a niche conference that focuses on the quality of the attendees and the formats in which you can do business.
- Participants are purposefully limited to a maximum of 140 people to ensure you the best opportunity to network with high-level attendees.
- An advisory board was elected to select the companies they would like to attend, to ensure those 140 people are key industry stakeholders.
- New and interactive formats including roundtables and a big debate have been introduced – giving you more opportunity to meet the right person for your business.
- Alongside this, the speaker’s panel is made up of the very best in the industry including Christoph Ruhl; CEO of BAPCO and CEO of Dana Gas.
- And because of the limited number of attendees and different formats, you’ll actually get to network with them!
- New for this year is an exclusive area for 1 on 1 meetings and a Conference Concierge to help you prearrange your meetings before the conference.
Come and join us in Abu Dhabi at the Middle East Gas Conference. Take advantage of your 20% discounted MP20 Oxford Business Group conference pass now!
We look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi from January 12 - 13.