We are delighted to bring you the MEP Turkey 2012 Summit to be held between 21 - 22 February 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Summit will welcome governmental bodies and international authorities such as Environment and Urbanisation Ministry, General Directorate of Electrical Power Resources Survey and Development Administration, Concerted Action n.3 related to the European Energy Performance of Building Directive, BREEAM and UNDP.
You will also hear experts from private sector representing Halk GYO A.Ş., Eser Contracting & Industry Co. Inc., AECOM, Servotel, Enerko, AE ARMA ELEKTROPANÇ, Arçelik and Ekin Proje.
Join us and find out how to:
- Improve the standard of MEP delivery and service through relevant and sustainable regulations
- Carry out building performance calculation
- Showcase effective and energy-efficient use of MEP technologies in hospitals, hotels, commercial and residential buildings
- Ensure accuracy of MEP design details and requirements
- Review finance models that promote the use of sustainable, cutting-edge MEP technologies
- Utilise cost-effective technologies for strong and reliable MEP works in smart buildings
To view the full programme and list of speakers, visit www.mepturkey.com.
For more information or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 364 2975.