The GCC Healthcare Challenge 2050 will be the core theme at our 2nd flagship MENA Healthcare Summit scheduled for 10 & 11 October at the Riyadh Marriott Hotel. It follows the successful 1st event held in Cairo in 2010 with over 300 senior officials and private sector decision-makers from over 25 Countries attending.
The main topics to be addressed this year include:
- Hospital best practices and new business partnerships
- Improved med tech development: Regulation and role of the policy-makers
- E-Health opportunities across the Region
- M-Health and telemedicine: Meeting the challenges
- Innovative and sustainable health care funding tools: PPP routes, private equity, project finance, co-investment
- Role of insurance in financing healthcare infrastructure expansion
- Training and recruitment at centre focus to meet hospital bed growth.
We will also have case studies and examine how a consensus-driven healthcare infrastructure and regulatory environment will play to the strengths of all parties thereby positioning the sector as a more accessible opportunity. Governments providing a clear and appropriate space will allow investors to expand, consolidate and support this important growth sector within a responsive and intelligently constructed regulatory framework.
It is increasingly crucial for both public and private sector stakeholders to lobby for alternate ways of financing the healthcare system so as to create a sustainable healthcare economy.
Private sector can provide accessibility to Capital and expertise, support properly targeted and well-managed healthcare expansion programs, ensure success of the new PPP projects whilst ensure training, resolving HR shortfall issues and developing robust State of the Art Health IT systems.
Early bird discounts available until 30 July!
And feel free to contact us to discuss further your proactive participation: