LBR LBO Debrief will critically discuss, debate and deliberate on:
- The global, regional and local economic outlook, state of play in key markets and evolving global political and security order .
- Likely impact of global economic and geopolitical developments, including monetary policy normalisation in the US, on Sri Lankan economy and business climate.
- Budget of 2016 and Prime Minister’s policy statement and what they mean to commerce and industry.
- Business leader’s expectations and how they intend to lead and navigate their organisations in the evolving.
- Over fifteen Economists, researchers, public sector officials and leading corporate executives will take the stage at the forthcoming LBR LBO DEBRIEF “Business Climate Outlook 2016”.
5 insightful presentation:
- 3 regional economists will critically examine the global outlook and challenges ahead, the state of play of key economies and what one can expect in Sri Lankan economy.
- Paulius Kuncinas (Managing Editor, Asia, Oxford Business Group) will bring insightful perspectives on the rapidly changing global security and political order.
- Nishan de Mel PhD, Executive Director of Verité Research will discuss how the Sri Lankan economy is likely to unfold during the next 12 months.
Confirmed speakers, seasoned chairs and panelists
- Paulius Kuncinas - Managing Editor, Asia Oxford Business Group
- Regional Economist from MNC Bank
- Suresh Shah - Director/CEO of Lion Brewery Ceylon PLC &Ceylon Beverage Holdings PLC and Director of Carson Cumberbatch & Co PLC
- Nishan de Mel - Executive Director and Head of Research of Verité Research
- Amal Sanderatne, CFA - Founder/CEO of Frontier Research and Frontier i
- Shiran Fernando - Senior Analyst and Product Head of Economic and Equity Research Frontier Research
- Nandalal Weerasinghe PhD - Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Steven Enderby - Group Chief Executive of Hemas PLC
- Mangala P.B. Yapa - CEO/Secretary General of The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce
- Subhashini Abeysinghe - Senior Analyst and Head of Economics Verité Research
- Reyaz Mihular - Managing Partner of KPMG in Sri Lanka
- Deshal de Mel - Senior Economist of Hayleys
- Jim McCabe - CEO of Sri Lanka Standard Chartered
- Dilshan Rodrigo - Chief Operating Officer of HNB
For more information, please click on the link below to visit the event website or contact Mr Lakshaman at firstname.lastname@example.org.