Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with The Second Kuwait International Insurance Forum 2012 which will be held on 29-30 May, in Kuwait. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
2nd Kuwait International Insurance Forum 2012.
The Second Kuwait International Insurance Forum will be held on 29 – 30 May 2012 at the Sheraton Kuwait Hotel. This two - day conference aims to provide insights and strategies to help local and regional insurance companies succeed in today’s business marketplace. Attendees will have many opportunities to learn innovative approaches to achieving best practice which can be implemented in their own professional settings, share successes and failures, learn from expert colleagues and discover the latest developments in the insurance industry. In conjunction with the conference, a specialized exhibition will provide an avenue for business entities in the industry to showcase their products, services and technologies and promote the brands. This unique forum provides an excellent platform for insurance & risk management professionals to share and exchange ideas, gain insights from successful models, and develop creative solutions for challenges and new risks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Insurance & reinsurance executives
- Government authorities' executives and regulators
- Management and investment consultants
- Risk managers
- Technology experts, lawyers, employers and HR managers dealing with insurance issues
- Overview on Kuwait's insurance & Takaful market and future trends
- Government management and supervision of the insurance market
- Global insurance outlook and implications for national insurance market
- Risk management in insurance companies
- New Concepts in Health Insurance
- Evolution of products, operating models, marketing strategies
- Shaping Professionalism & Talent for the Insurance Industry
- Corporate governance for insurance industry and the challenges
- Risk diversification, anti-insurance fraud and anti-money laundry
For more information please contact:
Ms. Jerine Charles Tel: 00965 25317601 ext 110 Mobile: 00965 66624476 Fax: 00965 25317604 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org