Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Kuwait Environment, Water & Energy Exhibition & Conference, which will take place from 10 to 12 April 2011, at the International Fairs Ground, Mishref Kuwait. In this respect, we have pleasure in sending you a letter from the conference team.
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
KEWE 2011 will take place from the 10th – 12th of April 2011 at Kuwait International Fair Ground, Mishref, Kuwait. The event will showcase a wide-range of cutting edge technologies, innovative solutions and services which relates to the events core theme - Environment, Water and Clean Energy.
In addition, the KEWE 2011 Conference will be held on the 11th - 12th April 2011 with the aim to gather stakeholders, policy makers, regulators, government authorities, academia, solution providers including executives from the private sectors to discuss and address the most pressing and important issues relating to the country’s environmental problems. Invited speakers and global industry experts will share their views, best practices and knowledge in order to determine viable solutions. This conference will also serve as a platform to spread awareness and to present various efforts towards achieving a sustainable future.
- Overview on the Over-all Situation of Kuwait’s Environment - Climate Change, Water & Energy Challenges and Action plans
- Maritime Environmental Problems - Construction of seaports and harbours, development of natural resources (including oil production and fishing), marine aquaculture, shipping, recreation and other related issues.
- Environmental Challenges & Solutions for Major Industries – with focus on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Manufacturing sectors
- Successful Environment Planning and Management & Private Sectors Participation in the Mitigation of Climate Change, Water and Energy - Environmental Health Management, Environmental Conservation, Waste Management and Recycling, Green and Sustainable Community Planning
- Water Resources Development, Management and Conservation - New Water/ Wastewater Treatment Concepts, Practical Applications and Innovative Technologies, Potential Synergies between Water and the Energy sector
- Alternative sources of energy - Solar, Wind, Geothermal, and Nuclear, Case studies and best practices on renewable energy & energy efficiency (Successful Application, Social and Economic Challenges), Strategies for Efficient Energy Use, Regulatory concepts for improving energy efficiency
Visit our website: www.kewe-expo.com
If you have any questions regarding the expo & conference, please contact Mr. Ammar Ahmad on:
Tel: +968 24 564 303
Fax: +968 24 565 165
Mobile: +968 964 32617