Industry experts are set to share their wide spectrum of expertise at the upcoming Kuala Lumpur Conference on Islamic Finance 2012.
Islamic finance is a 1 trillion dollar industry and growing at the rate of 15-20% annually. The conference will explore key issues, Shariah principles, latest products & services, development, prospects and challenges of Islamic finance
Among key focus are:
- Product development and Implementation of Islamic financial products
- Ensuring Shariah compliance in Islamic financial instruments
- Sukuk: development, issues and challenges
- Islamic gold account: a golden opportunity
- Islamic mutual funds (unit trusts): factors to consider in making an investment
- The rise of Islamic wealth management in Islamic finance industry
- Islamic financial planning: success in both worlds
- Takaful: innovation and solutions
- Enterprise risk management for Islamic banks
- Enterprise risk management for takaful operators
- Human capital development in Islamic finance industry
- Legal issues and challenges in Islamic finance
- Dispute settlement in Islamic finance: issue and solutions
- Islamic ethics in financial services industry
- Corporate governance for Islamic finance industry
The conference will be an excellent platform to gain knowledge, know-how, networking and exchange of experience, ideas and outlook about the industry and services.
For more details please visit the event site: www.islamic-finance-conference.net and the organizer’s site: www.alfalahconsulting.com.
The organizer can be contacted at 603-21681879 or 6019-2348786.