Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the ITS and Road Safety Forum Qatar which will be held on 2 – 4 October, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
2 - 4 October 2012, Renaissance Doha
City Center Hotel, Doha, Qatar
We are delighted to send you the details for the ITS and Road Safety Forum Qatar and the complete brochure can now be viewed online here.
Taking place between the 2 – 3 October 2012 at the Renaissance Doha City Center Hotel, this event could not come at a better time, as government transport departments across the Middle East region are focused on implementing sophisticated Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) in order to provide safe, efficient and sustainable transport networks.
The conference is a unique opportunity to share best practice and to develop new ways of working together to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges in the Middle East’s transportation and infrastructure industries. Here are just some of the featured speakers this year to address these topics:
- His Excellency Sheikh Saoud bin Abdulrahman Al Thani, Secretary General, Qatar Olympic Committee
- Alan Bristow, Director Traffic Operations, Transport for London (TfL)
- Professor Martin Mönnighoff, Senior Officer, German Police, and Lecturer, German Police University
- Ademola Gideon Ilori, Advisor, General Admin of Public Security, Traffic Department, Ministry of Interior
- His Excellency Engineer Abdulla S. Al Shamsi, Executive Director of Municipal Infrastructure Sector, Municipality of Abu Dhabi City
- His Excellency Muhammad Al Darraji, Minister of Construction & Housing, Ministry of Construction & Housing, Iraq
- and many more…
Please reply to this email and I will send you the brochure including all details.
Please don’t hesitate to refer me to your colleagues who may find this topic also relevant to their profession.
I look forward to meeting you in Doha.
Conference Producer - ITS and Road Safety Forum Qatar
IQPC Middle East
P.S. Follow us on Twitter for live updates from the forum: @ITSSafetyQatar