Under the auspices of H.H. Sheikh Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Special Envoy – Kingdom of Bahrain and Patron of the Islamic Banking & Investment Asia/Middle East Congress 2016, this platform focuses on bringing together the leading players from the Middle East and Asia to explore, engage and showcase both the sectoral and geographic opportunities that are emerging from a wave of increasingly strong attention from mainland China, as well as new initiatives in Indonesia and high-potential sectors such as marine, energy and the SME market.
The Islamic Banking & Investment: Asia/Middle East Congress 2016 picks up on these challenges and opportunities and focuses on the theme "Responding to Headwinds & Refreshing the Vision for Islamic Finance".
Key Speakers at the event include:
- H.H. Sheikh Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Special Envoy - Kingdom of Bahrain, Patron of the Islamic Banking & Investment Asia/Middle East Congress
- Dr. Mahmoud Mohieldin, Senior Vice President of the 2030 Development Agenda United Nations Relations and Partnerships, The World Bank Group
- Mohamed Rafe bin Mohamed Haneef, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Dato’ Muzaffar Hisham, Group Head, Islamic Banking and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Maybank Islamic Berhad
- Ijlal Alvi, Chief Executive Officer, The International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM)
- Raja Teh Maimunah, Managing Director / CEO, Hong Leong Islamic Bank Berhad
- Dr. Mahmoud Abdalaal, Chief Executive Officer, aafaq Islamic Finance
- Ashraf Mohammed, Assistant General Counsel and Practice Leader - Islamic Finance, Asian Development Bank
Please download the latest e-brochure: http://www.ethicolive.com/events/islamicbankingsingapore/download_form.html
For more information please visit the event website: http://www.ethicolive.com/events/islamicbankingsingapore/