Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The Internet Show, which will be held on 10 – 12 September, in Johannesburg. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
10-12 September 2012
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg
In 2012 The Internet Show gives you the chance to learn:
- How to achieve engagement with your customers through content driven advertising
- How to transform your web and electronic content and make it come alive!
- How to use social influencers and brand evangelists to get customer's attention
- How to boost brand exposure through mobile advertising
- About mobile business, social media, digital strategy, cloud technology... much more.
And there's more opportunity for your team. They can pick from any of the 5 conferences happening during The Internet Show:
- The Mobile Show Africa
- Social Media World Africa
- Content Management World Africa
- Digital Advertising World Africa
- Cloud Computing World Africa
Register online now and save
**Quote PROMO code OX0407 to get the early bird discount**
Our new jump-style format will ensure your every online business question is answered!
Register for either 1 or 2 conference days
'Jump' between sessions across all five conferences
Meet just some of our amazing speakers:
- Denese Pillay, Group Brand Manager, Appletiser, South Africa
- Suzanne Little, Brand Manager - Social Media & Social CRM, MWEB Connect, South Africa
- Ningi Mhinga, Brand Strategist, Nike, South Africa
- Frank McDoull, Chief Executive Officer, Carfind, South Africa
- Gary Whitaker, Media Manager, NESTLÉ, South Africa
- Avon Middleton, Multimedia Manager, Montecasino, South Africa
- Sue Van Wyk, Managing Director, Dial-a-surprise, South Africa
For less than R 15,000 you can bring your whole team.
See you from the 10-12 September at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. Visit our website to find out more. And remember, the earlier you book, the more you save.
Proud partners of the Oxford Business Group.