Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The International Solar Energy Expo which will be held on 13 – 16 February, in Morocco. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The International Solar Energy Expo
Exhibition 13-16 February 2013
Conferences-Workshops 13- 14 February 2013
Congress Palace - Marrakech- Morocco
After a successful first edition, this exhibition will take place at the Congress Palace in Marrakech from 13th to 16th of February 2013.
SOLAIRE EXPO’s main objectives are the following:
- To assist the Moroccan renewable energy programme
- To strengthen the sector and contribute to the creation of a synergy between its various operators
- To facilitate local and international partnerships
- To educate the operators and the consumers about energy saving, environmental protection, security and sustainable development.
In partnership with “REUNET” (Renewable Energy University Network), SOLAIRE EXPO the theme of this 2nd Solar Energy Conference is "Solar Energy in Morocco, Opportunities and Challenges".
The event offers scientific conferences- providing a platform for exchange, discussion and contact between professionals, researchers, policymakers and other professionals interested in solar energy in Morocco, the Maghreb and Africa.
The main topics are:
- Technology choices;
- Research and development;
- Training and proficiency;
- Academic and industrial partnerships.
For this purpose, the event brings together national and international professionals and institutional experts to discuss general guidelines of energy policies and opportunities to upgrade existing facilities for a better integration of solar energy.
You are invited to attend the two-day event, which features lectures, workshops and roundtables, and will highlight the main trends in the field of solar energy in Morocco and Africa.
Registration is open. Do not hesitate to contact us: