Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with The Jordan International Oil Shale Symposium which will be held on 7-9 May, in Jordan. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Jordan International Oil Shale Symposium (JIOSS) is the first event of its kind for the oil shale industry, bringing international co-operation to Jordan to develop a commercial oil shale market. JIOSS has the perfect mix of policy makers, industry players, financers R&D, providing an unrivalled platform to do business in oil shale.
Designed to answer the most-pressing issues in development, the agenda for JIOSS features renowned figures in oil shale and key stake holders in Jordan's country planning come together to share with you:
Critical programme highlights:
- Real schedules for commercialisation
- Latest project developments and lessons that can be applied from the most advanced oil and power projects
- Refining, upgrading and forming alternative competitive market niches
- Expectations of the international finance community and the criteria investors need to see fulfilled to commit to shale ventures
- Constraints: why aren't more oil shale projects moving forward on a commercial scale?
- Mitigation and management of sustainable water supply issues and environmental impack
- Off-setting carbon and greenhouse gases in oil shale operations
- Past expectations: is the industry where it is expected to be?
The brochure is now ready to download!
SAVE UP TO $ 100 if you register before 31st March 2012! To register, please visit the website on www.oilshalejordan.com call us on +971 (0)4 335 2437, fax us on +971 (0)4 335 2438 or email us at email@example.com
Partnership Opportunities: 'On behalf of the Natural Resources Authority (NRA) and co-organisers we urge the global business and finance community to participate. Your support as an event partner and sponsor will be a valuable asset to the industry'.
Dr. Mousa Alyzoud, Director General, Natural Resources Authority (NRA), Jordan
Establish yourself as a key innovator in the oil shale industry from the off-set in a country set to be at the centre for commercial oil shale development. We offer a range of tailored packages. Contact Arshed Hussain on +971 4 407 2715, +971 50 559 3922 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you in May!
Katie Briggs Conference Director Jordan International Oil Shale Symposium Tel : + 971 (0) 4 335 2437 Email : email@example.com Web : www.oilshalejordan.com