Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Indonesia Financial Service Summit 2013 which will be held on 03 September, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Complimentary Invitation to IDC Financial Insights' Indonesia Financial Services Summit 2013
IDC Financial Insights returns to Indonesia for the 2nd Indonesia Financial Services Summit on 3 September 2013 at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta.
IDC Financial Insights is proud to host the Financial Services Summit where delegates will participate in high-impact discussions administered by IDC Financial Insights' team of experts to acknowledge the trends that define the country's financial services and act on them correctly.
We are pleased to share with you our line-up of highly regarded industry speakers:
- Mr Ronald Waas, Deputy Governor, Bank Indonesia
- Mr Henry Ho, President Director, Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Mr Mohammad Guntur, SVP, IT Strategy, Architecture & Planning, Bank Mandiri
- Ms Sally Taher, Director, Decision Management Group, Citibank Indonesia
- Mr Zulhelfi Abidin, Head of IT, Bank Rakyat Indonesia
- Mr Adi Haryadi, Head of E Business Management & Analytics, Bank Muamalat Indonesia
As an Oxford Business Group subscriber, if you are from a financial services firm (banks and Insurance firms), you would be entitled to a complimentary pass * (worth US$800) to join us at the Indonesia Financial Services Summit 2013. To access this offer, simply visit our website: at http://to.idc.asia/IDSummit2013
* Note: Complimentary passes are on the first-come-first served basis and subjected to final approval from IDC Financial Insights
For enquiries, please contact Mr OOI Hui Long at firstname.lastname@example.org