IIICE’14 and RGC’14 have been developed as the national forum for government and the private sector to come together and build partnerships with the aim to improve Indonesia’s social and economic condition through critical national infrastructure development with an emphasis in:
- Power Generation, Distribution, and Renewable Energy
- Sea, Rail and Road Transportation
- Water and Waste Management
The IIICE’14 exhibition will offer business-to-government and business-to-business opportunities for participants to:
- Generate new business and forge new partnerships
- Showcase your capabilities, strategies, latest solutions, and developments
- Establish and reinforce your company’s presence within the region’s largest infrastructure market
- Meet local and regional project developers and procurement officers
- Present your company’s strengths at the Indonesia Infrastructure Technical Seminar Series available only to exhibitors with attendance open to all exhibition visitors
- Welcome the newly elected central government to their posts at the premiere event held during the first one-hundred days of the new administration.
RGC’14 is the national forum where central and regional governments come together with senior industry leaders present their priority infrastructure projects and discuss the impact of Indonesia’s infrastructure development on economic and social growth.
IIICE’14 and RGC’14 are IIW’14 - Indonesia Infrastructure Week events. IIW’14 brings together infrastructure related exhibitions, conferences and seminars with the aim to accelerate infrastructure development across Indonesia.
RGC'14 and IIICE'14 Registration Now Open.
For more information visit www.indonesiainfrastructure.org or call +62 (0) 21 391 3037.