Confirmed speakers at the event:
- Dr Amat Taap Manshor – Chief Executive Officer, Finance Accreditation Agency
- Abdulkader Thomas – CEO, SHAPE Financial
- Azzizi Mohamad Ghazi – Managing Director, Ableace Raakin
- Bishr Shiblaq – Partner & Head of Middle East Office, Arendt & Medernach, UAE
- Chris Combs – Executive Vice President, Head of Product Development & Distribution, Gatehouse Bank
- Giorgio Medda – Chief Executive Office, Azimut Portfoy
- Dr. Hamed Hassan Merah – Secretary General, AAOIFI
- Hani Othman Baothman – Chief Executive Officer, Sidra Capital
- Imran Mufti – Partner, Hogan Lovells
- Jawad Ali – Managing Partner, Middle East Offices, King & Spalding
- Jean Philippe Besse – Founder, Parisian Real Estate Advisor
- Khaled Al Aboodi – Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector
- Khaled AlAkeel – Head of Islamic Banking, SABB
- Lawrence Oliver – Deputy Chief Executive Officer, DDCAP, United Kingdom
- Mansoor Durrani – Senior Vice President & Head of Project Finance, National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia
- Mohammad Kamran Wajid – Chief Executive Officer, Emirates Financial Services & Emirates NBD Capital, United Arab Emirate
And many more….
As the Kingdom continues its drive to open up, more opportunities have become available to international banks eager to penetrate the local market. This year’s forum will once again bring together leaders in the local and global markets to share expertise and discuss cross border opportunities in this thriving market.
For more details, please visit the event website.