Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with IFN Global Forum, organised by Redmoney Group, which will be held on 15-16, September, in Dubai. Please see the below message from the organisers; for more information please visit: www.redmoneyevents.com/main/2014
In support of the Dubai Government's bid to be at the centre of a world-class Islamic economy and in partnership with both the Dubai Government and the Dubai Economic Council, the inaugural IFN Global Forum 2014 will take place in Dubai 15-16 September. The Forum aims to be a focal point where delegates will gain valuable insights and engage in issues that impact the Islamic finance market globally, through a series of market reviews, groundbreaking deals and updates on global regulatory changes.
With only a month to go, we look forward to welcoming you to the IFN Global Forum 2014 in Dubai.
Key topics to be discussed:
- The Global Islamic Finance Market: A Five Year Strategy
- Global Islamic Investors Roundtable
- Transaction Roundtables
Confirmed speakers and dialogue participants include:
- Abdulla Mohammed Al Awar - Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre
- Professor Datuk Dr Rifaat Ahmed Abdel Karim - Chief Executive Officer, International Islamic Liquidity Management Corporation
- Murat Cetinkaya - Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Turkey
- Aamir Rehman - Managing Director, Fajr Capital Advisors, United Arab Emirates
and many more....
This forum is free to attend and is open to those who register online and have an active interest in this fast growing industry. Confirmation is at the discretion of the organiser and successful registrants will be notified via email.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Events
Tel : +603 2162 7800 ext. 46
Email : Cindy.Wong@REDmoneygroup.com
Or visit www.REDmoneyevents.com