Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the IFN Australia Roadshow 2013 which will be held on 07 May, in Australia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
IFN Australia Roadshow 2013
The 1st Roadshow in Sydney and the 2nd and 3rd in Melbourne attracted strong local support including that of the State of Victoria Government. Each event had audiences in excess of 120 delegates and we believe that this is a market to watch over the coming years.
Bringing presentations, case studies, key-notes and round-table discussions, the IFN Australia Roadshow 2013 will be the event for practitioners and professionals who have an active interest in Islamic finance in Australia.
The IFN Australia Roadshow will feature speakers including the following:
- Akhtar Kalam - Chairman, Muslim Community Co-operative Australia
- Almir Colan - Director, Australian Centre for Islamic Finance
- Ariff Sultan - Regional Director (Asia), IdealRatings
- Dane Muldoon - Founder & Commercial Director, The Solar Guys International
- David Wood - Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Fatmir Badali - Partner, Gadens
- Imran Lum - Associate Director, Islamic Capital Markets, National Australia Bank
- Ken Atchison - Managing Director, Atchison Consultants
- Ken Waller - Chairman, Financial Services Advisory Board, Australian APEC Study Center
- Khurram Abdullah - Head of Asset Management, Dar Al Sharia
- Professor Michael Skully - Professor, Department of Accounting & Finance, Monash University
- Dr Muhammad M Khan - Director, Islamic Co-op Finance Australia Ltd (ICFAL) & Chief Executive, Halal Australia Trust
- Rusydi Mitabu - Director, Mitabu Australia
- Zein El Hassan - Partner, Norton Rose
We invite you to register FREE at our website today:
Registration is complimentary and attendance is subject to confirmation.