Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Great Rift Valley Transport Summit which will be held on 4-5 December, in Tanzania. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
In cooperation with Hon. Dr. Harrison G. MWAKYEMBE, MP, the Minister of Transport of the United Republic of Tanzania, Entico Events are pleased to announce the first Great Rift Valley Transport Summit, to take place in Dar es-Salaam, Tanzania, between the 4th and the 5th of December, 2013.
- Mediums-size event allowing for in-depth networking
- 10+ ministers expected to attend and take meetings
- Leading transport operators and technology providers in East Africa
- Plenary speeches in the morning
- One-to-one pre-confirmed meetings in the afternoon
- Profile feature in official printed guide for all participants
- All presentations available for download for participants after the event
- Branding and speaking options for sponsors
- Sponsors get participants’ contact details at the end of the summit
Participant / Exhibitor / Visitor profile:
Our GRV Summits gather ministers and senior ministerial delegates as well as representatives of international organisations who, during the plenary morning sessions, present their current and upcoming projects, funding opportunities and purchasing plans.
The GRV Transport is NOT an exhibition. It is a business meeting and a networking event. As a consequence, there are no exhibitors as such. However, the sponsorship packages may include exhibition space. Please contact Warren ERSES, +44 207 340 2860, firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, to register to participate and to obtain a sponsorship package.
In the same line, there are no visitors admitted to the event. All participants are required to pre-register.
To obtain a media-accreditation, please contact Andi PACURAR, +44 0207 340 2877, email@example.com
+44 (0) 207 340 2877