Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with GCC and the City which will be held on 20 June, in London. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Middle East Association (MEA), in partnership with MEED, will be staging GCC and the City, London’s premier financial services summit for investment opportunities in the Gulf, on Wednesday 20th June. MEA Members are entitled to a discount of £300.
The Gulf region has enjoyed unprecedented growth, with its economies growing by an annual compound rate of more than 10%.
Consistently high oil prices coupled with extensive population growth, and a concerted push towards economic diversification, make the GCC one of the premier investment destinations worldwide. The GCC economies will account for more than half of the Middle East’s GDP in 2012 and more than US$1 trillion worth of major projects have been implemented in the region during the last decade.
GCC and the City is aimed at key financial stakeholders from both the GCC and the City of London. The event will bring together Gulf-based government-related entities; Gulf-based project lenders and borrowers, investment banks, institutional investors, Islamic finance specialists, private equity and asset management organisations, credit rating agencies and lawyers.
The programme has been designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of the latest developments and investment opportunities in the region, and enable you to meet a number of key Gulf players.
Early keynote speakers and panelists who have confirmed their participation so far include:
- Lord Mayor of the City of London, Alderman David Wootton
- Dr Ranald Spiers, Director General, Middle East Association (MEA)
- Matthew Martin, Banking & Finance Editor, MEED
- Adel Alroumi, Director General, Partnerships Technical Bureau (PTB)
- Dr Russell Read, Deputy CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Gulf Investment Corporation (GIC)
- Ulrich Vukovich, AGM – Structured Finance, Al Rajhi Bank
- Shashank Srivastava, Acting CEO, Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFCA)
- Akshay Randeva, Director of Strategic Development, Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFCA)
Please visit the website to view the key sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the end of June.
Dr Ranald Spiers,
Middle East Association (MEA)
PS: If you have services or technologies that can bring solutions to the market, why not maximize your presence at the forum by taking advantage of our attractive sponsorship and exhibition packages.
For more information on how we can tailor a package to meet your business objectives please email Meryem or call +971 (0) 50 558 8395