It will also provide an opportunity for landscape and design professionals, urban planners, urban designers and top decision makers to meet and discuss how to implement modern living designs while preserving the natural environment.
Delegates will learn about new innovations and technologies, key challenges, opportunities as well as ways to enhance tourism in Oman.
Advisory Board members include:
- Geoffrey Sanderson –Principal, AECOM
- Andrew Anderson – Landscape architect, Oman Botanical Gardens
- Steven Velegrinis – Director of urban design, Perkins+Will
The inaugural Oman event will bring together top level speakers from companies such as:
- Oman Botanical Gardens
- Majan Engineering Consultants
- Khatib & Alami
- Ove Arup
- Landscape Designs
- Sultan Qaboos University
- IFLA Middle East Chapter
- Middle East Desalination Research Centre
.....and many more
The conference’s advisory board will help to drive the quality and content of the program and maintain the high standards set in our Qatar and Abu Dhabi editions.