Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the First International Environmental Conference which will be held on 20 – 21 November, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Royal Commission to host industrial waste management conference in Yanbu
The Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu are to host the First International Environmental Conference and Exhibition in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, with the theme titled “Best Practices for Industrial Waste”.
Held under the patronage of HH Prince Saud Bin Thunayyan, Chairman of the RCJY, the combined exhibition and conference will gather global experts in waste management, leading energy authorities and providers, as well as EPC contractors, to tackle the issues of how to safely and sustainably deal with this waste and discuss policies, legislation, monitoring and control of waste management across all industries in the Kingdom.
The event, the first of its kind to take place in the industrial city of Yanbu, is gaining big interest with Saudi Environmental Services, GEMS Util-Eco, SEPCO Environment, SAES Enviro, Al Turki Group, Parsons and Leveraged Green Energy already confirmed as sponsors.
International speakers confirmed for the conference include:
- H.H. Prince Saud Bin Thunayan, Chairman, Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu
- H.E. Dr. Alaa Nassif, Executive President, Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu
- H.E. Dr. Abdullah Al-Shehri, Governor, ECRA
- Dr. Naif Mohammed Al-Abbadi, Director General, SEEC
- Dr. Amyn Dahya, CEO, GEMS
- Rachad Itani, CEO, Balderrie Energies
- Tobias Noch, CTO & Senior Partner, Balderrie Energies
- Ayman Badirah, Operations Director, MA’ADEN
- For a full list of speakers visit: http://www.intl-enviro-ksa.com/speakers/
- Overview of the local & global impact of industrial wastes and current opportunities for development in the sector
- Impact of Policy, Regulation & Legislation on the financing, treatment & disposal of industrial waste
- 3Rs, Best Practices & Advanced Techniques
- Industrial Cities: Unique Opportunities for Advancing Waste Management Programs
- Role of Technology to Advance Waste Treatment Policies
- For the full programme visit www.intl-enviro-ksa.com/programme
Sessions at the conference include:
The exhibition, which will be opened and toured by HH Prince Saud Bin Thunayyan Al-Saud, Chairman of the RCJY, takes place alongside the conference and features companies at the forefront of waste treatment, disposal, recycling and management, displaying their solutions to help address the growing issue of waste in the Kingdom.