Africa’s continuing economic and social development is encouraging investors to expand their portfolios in the continent. However, there remains a pressing need for greater investment in infrastructure, especially power. The continent is attracting billions of dollars in finance from corporations, multi-lateral organisations, pension funds and private equity firms; funds which have the potential to enhance Africa’s productivity and transform the lives of its citizens.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Imad Ahmed, Special Policy Advisor on Large Investments, Rwanda Ministry of Finance
- Tas Anvaripour, CEO, Africa50
- Solomon Asamoah, Vice President, Infrastructure, Private Sector and Regional Integration, African Development Bank
- Francisco H G Ferreira, Chief Economist, Africa Region, The World Bank
- HH Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum
- James Kynge, Emerging Markets Editor, Financial Times
- Solomon Mugera, Africa Editor, BBC
- Diana Noble, Chief Executive Officer, CDC Group
- Nonnie Wanjihia, Director, East Africa Venture Capital Association
- Jonathan Wheatley, Deputy Emerging Markets Editor, Financial Times
10% discount is available to Oxford Business Group subscribers. Please quote the code OBG10 when registering online.
To register, please visit the website: