Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with E&P Information and Data Management Asia which will be held on 25-26 April, in Singapore. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
SMi present their 2nd annual conference
E&P Information and Data Management Asia 25th and 26th April 2012, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore Sponsored by Infotech
This E&P Information and Data Management conference will help energy companies to work more efficiently in ever-changing, international economic or environmental conditions. The Asian boom of China and India, (IMF expecting China alone to account for almost 30% of the world's growth over the next five years) highlights the need to understand what Asian energy companies such as Petrochina and Premier Oil are doing in these markets.
Managing upstream E&P data is a difficult task for large and small E&P companies. This conference will provide attendees the opportunity to listen to senior experts on data management from oil and gas companies, solution providers, associations and technical experts so that you are fully up to date with the latest solutions.
The conference will cover all aspects of:
- Best Practices in Data Management
- Building formal capability development for IM Practioners
- Cloud Computing
- Emerging technologies and solutions
- David Lee, Director, PetroChina
- Tang Chanh Dai, IS Manager, Premier Oil ( Vietnam)
- Ahmad Abeed Mohammed Lotfy, PSC Data Management Executive, PETRONAS
- Martin Farfan, IM Senior Consultant, Petroleum Development, Oman
- C. Lwanga Yonke, Information Quality Process Manager, Aera Energy LLC.
- Jonathan Jenkins, Director, NDB
Plus 1 Full Day Post Conference Workshop – 27th April 2012 Knowledge Management: From Assessment, Implementation to Auditing
Sponsorship Opportunities and to Register Profile your company through tailored sponsorship and branding packages. Contact Laura Green on:+65 66 4990 96/95 / firstname.lastname@example.org