Under the High Patronage of H.E. Eng. Tarek El Molla Minister Of Petroleum & Mineral Resources Egypt Oil & Gas is proud to announce EOR / Water Flooding Convention that will take place in Intercontinental - City Stars on 22nd -24th of May 2016.
The Convention is divided into 3 main parts: Roundtable, Workshop, and Training Course.
The Event is supported by EGPC, EGAS, and GANOPE and sponsored by:
- Platinum Sponsors: Apache & TransGlobe Energy
- Gold Sponsors: Enap Sipetrol & Baker Hughes
- Silver Sponsor: IPR Exploration
- Flexibility with the current PSAs; what we done in the past, what can we do on the short term to incentive investments.
- Changing the concession terms in future agreements to cover conventional, unconventional, and EOR investments.
- Partnership with service sector using risk sharing contracts.
- The efficiency and performance of the JVs; benefit packages, competencies, consolidation of JVs,….)
Among the notable attendees are:
Minister of Petroleum
CEO – EGPC
First Undersecretary – Ministry of Petroleum
Vice Chairman for Production- EGPC
Vice Chairman for Exploration- EGPC
Chairman & Managing Director – Gupco
Country Manager & Director - TransGlobe Energy
Oil & Gas Skills
Egypt Region Operations Manager – Apache
International Oil & Gas Advisor & Member of the PICO/Cheiron Board of Directors
President and CEO - IPR Group of Companies
General Manager - Enap Sipetrol
Country Manager and Director - SDX Energy
General Manager - Edison International
President – KEE
Egypt & Libya country Director - Baker Hughes
Director Sales & Marketing NAF – Baker Hughes
Country Manager - Beach Energy
Chairman – PETROZEIT
Chairman - Badr El Din Petroleum Company (Bapetco)
For more information:
Tel.: (+202) 2516 4776
Fax: (+202) 25172053