Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Energy Project Finance which will be held on 13-15 March in Dubai and 19-21 March in Singapore. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We are pleased to announce our new Energy Project Finance Masterclass coming up in March in both Dubai and Singapore. Please forward the information to other relevant parties (cc me please) for your internal discussion. Looking forward to your feedback of attending this 3-day masterclass. Thank you.
ENERGY PROJECT FINANCE - OIL, GAS & POWER Dubai on 13 - 15 March 2012 Singapore on 19 - 21 March 2012
Course Outline with Practical Workshops and Real Life Case Studies
- Introduction: Project Finance in the Energy Sector
- PPP Concessions in the Energy/Power Sector
- Risk Identification & Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Assessment - Cashflow Modelling
- Sources of Debt & Equity
- Project Appraisal & Bid Process
- Case Study (Examples of energy sector Project Finance structures and cash-flows)
- Project Documents: Key Contracts & Clauses
- Project Documents: Key Clauses in a PPP Concession Agreement
- Overview of Project Finance in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Contractual Issues: Production Sharing Agreements (PSA) in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Structuring Debt: Reserve Base (RBL) and Borrowing Base (BBL) Loan Facilities for Oil and Gas Sector
- Case Study (The development and financing of an oilfield development project in Russia will be reviewed)
- Project Financing for Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Case Study (A range of pipeline projects will be reviewed. How the financing and commercial structure of the project addressed the project risks)
- Project Financing for LNG Facilities, Refineries and Petrochemicals
- Case Study (The development and financing of various LNG/refineries/petrochemicals projects will be reviewed)
- Overview of Project Finance in the Power Sector
- Qualitative Risk Analysis - Identification and Allocation of Risks in Power and Renewable Energy Project Financing
- Case Study (Qualitative Risk Assessment)
- Case Studies & Histories & Discussions of various projects from developed and emerging markets worldwide
- Power Sector: Case Studies & Histories
Numerous examples of projects from the region and around the world are employed throughout the course. Laptops are an advantage.
Expert Trainer: Martin Blaiklock
- Over 30 years of international Energy & Infrastructure Project Finance expertise i.e. PFI's, PPP's, BOOT's, PSP's, IPP's, etc. - Banking practitioner of 24 years for investment bank, commercial bank and development bank as Director of Power & Energy Utilities
Interested to Attend?
To register, simply call to +65 6325 0210 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to assist you with the registration, visa application (if needed) and hotel booking etc.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Jessie Ang Tel: +65 6325 0210 | Fax: +65 6224 5090 | Email: email@example.com
Infocus International Group 141 Cecil Street #05-02, Singapore 069541 www.infocusinternational.com/projectfinance