Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Drainage & Sewerage Middle East 2014 which will be held on 16 – 18 March, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Network with the decision makers at Drainage & Sewerage Middle East 2014, one of the only event dedicated to supporting sustainable development of drainage, sewerage and wastewater infrastructure in the Middle East on 16 – 18 March in Doha, Qatar. The conference will feature representatives from local authorities and consultants from organisations including:
- Ministry of Municipalities and Urban Planning
- CH2M Hill
- Dubai Municipality
- Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Environmental Agency, Abu Dhabi
- Alexandria Sanitary Drainage Co.
- WSP Middle East
Attend this event to:
- Avoid flood risks by adopting appropriate prevention and protection strategies to ensure drainage infrastructure performs as expected
- Improve wastewater management techniques through access to new technologies and processes
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve performance of your drainage network by learning about new technologies and processes that support efficient and cost effective drainage networks
You are entitled to a 15% discount to attend the conference register today by emailing email@example.com or call +971 4 364 2975.
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/1krOJ8r