Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Drainage & Sewerage Middle East 2014 which will be held on 16th to 18th March, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Network with the decision makers at Drainage & Sewerage Middle East 2014, one of the only event dedicated to supporting sustainable development of drainage, sewerage and wastewater infrastructure in the Middle East on 16th to 18th March in Doha, Qatar. The conference will feature representatives from local authorities and consultants from organisations including:
- Ministry of Municipalities and Urban Planning
- CH2M Hill
- Dubai Municipality
- Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Environmental Agency, Abu Dhabi
- Alexandria Sanitary Drainage Co.
- WSP Middle East
Attend this event to:
- Avoid flood risks by adopting appropriate prevention and protection strategies to ensure drainage infrastructure performs as expected
- Improve wastewater management techniques through access to new technologies and processes
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve performance of your drainage network by learning about new technologies and processes that support efficient and cost effective drainage networks
You are entitled to a 15% discount to attend the conference register today by emailing email@example.com or call +971 4 364 2975.
For more information please visit http://bit.ly/1krOJ8r