The Africa 2016 Forum will bring together 800 plus African and influential international business leaders and investors across a variety of sectors. The Forum will tackle some key issues in an increasingly complex global economic context as well as present case studies by businessmen and companies that are driving growth and investments across Africa.
Registration closes on the February 10th, 2016. Participation is free but subject to approval.
To secure your participation, please register before the end of this week.
- Hear case studies and insights from some of Africa's leading businessmen and investors
- Panel discussions on ICT, energy, agriculture, health and pharmaceuticals, innovation, logistics and finance
- 22 investment promotion agencies showcasing projects and investment opportunities
- Over 200 private sector companies represented
- Heads of state and government delegations from Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal and Sudan
Companies and institutions represented:
African Development Bank, Barclays, Afreximbank, PTA Bank, Qalaa Holdings, E&Y, KenGen, El Sewedy, Bidco, Tiger Brands, MTN, Schneider Electric, Agility, Arab Contractors, Novartis, Olam, IBM, Abraaj Capital, Huawei, Johnsons, EFG Hermes, CIB Bank, Microsoft, GE, K2L Capital, McKinsey, Mahindra & Mahindra, DP World, Rouiba, Nissan, Saint Gobain, PepsiCo, Siemens, PWC, Al Futtaim, Toyota Tsusho, E&Y and many more.