Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Decentralised Energy ’14 Forum which will be held on 13 May, in London. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Decentralised Energy ’14 Forum
Tuesday 13th May 2014 – 09:00-18:30 GMT
Access the entire supply chain along with the information you need to develop a robust business case for onsite energy production in the UK; secure your supply, save money and create new revenue streams.
Join 200+ attendees on 13th May in London to develop a robust business case for community energy generation in the UK and access decision makers from Government, Local Authorities, corporate businesses, financiers, technology providers and more at the 5* Jumeriah Carlton Tower, London.
Register now for our exclusive event via www.decentralisedenergy.co.uk/register
- Hear case studies from experts who have successfully completed decentralised energy, district heating and community energy projects
- Network with the companies developing technology and services to support your project
- Meet people who can unlock private and institutional investment for your onsite generation project
- Benefit from expertise on factors to consider when doing a feasibility or expansion study to ensure optimal output
- Site visits for limited number of attendees, giving first-hand experience of decentralised energy technologies
- Peter North, Senior Manager of Programme Delivery, Greater London Authority
- Charlotte Large, Technical Specialist, Heat Networks Delivery Unit, DECC
- Pekka Sauri Deputy Mayor, Public Works and Environmental Affairs, City of Helsinki
- Jørgen Abildgaard, Executive Project Director CPH 2025 Climate Plan, City of Copenhagen
- Quentin Clark, Head of Sustainability, Waitrose
- Jonas Engberg, Sustainability Manager, IKEA UK
- Dr Robert Rabinowitz, Chief Executive, Pure Leapfrog
- Julia Groves, Managing Director, Trillion Fund
There are only a limited number of discounted passes for Oxford Business Group readers to attend this meeting. Register now using PromoCode DE016 to get your 10% discount.