Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Colombia Infrastructure Summit which will be held on 17 – 18 October, in Colombia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
COLOMBIA INFRASTRUCTURE SUMMIT
OCT. 17-18, BOGOTA, COLOMBIA
Earlier this year, Colombian Finance Minister Juan Carlos Echeverry announced a $100 billion infrastructure investment plan for the Country and recently, it was announced that 25% of the 30 new infrastructure concessions will be awarded in the next 3 months.
Is your business adequately positioned to take advantage of the business available to provide your unique infrastructure-focused products & services to the Colombian market?
If not, make your plans today to attend the Colombia Capital Projects & Infrastructure Summit—the preeminent business Summit taking place at the 5-star JW Marriott Hotel Bogota this October 17-18.
Latin Markets presents an opportunity to meet with 300+ Colombian infrastructure concessionaries, financiers, regulators and business partners in one-spot, as well as:
- One-on-One meetings
- Over 60 individual presentations
- Over 15 hours of high-level structured networking
- Come to the center infrastructure sector development in Colombia
- Alderman David Wootton, Lord Mayor of London, England
- Ana Carolina Ramirez Pineda, Directora de Asuntos Economicos, Camara Colombia de la Infraestructura
- Augusto Garcia Rodriguez, Director Ejecutivo, Corporacion Regional Autonoma de Rio Grande Magdalena (Cormagdalena)
- Benjamin Cubides, Principal, Norton Rose
- Carlos D. Castro, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Brookfield Infrastructure Group
- David Andres Jaramillo, Gerente de Calidad y Planeacion Logistica del Negocio Industrial, Argos
- Domingo Arzubialde, Gerente de Promocion de la Inversion Privada, Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima
- Felipe Camargo, General Manager, Abengoa
- Jean Phillipe Pening Gaviria, Director de Infraestructura y Energia Sostenible, Departamento Nacional de Planeacion
- Jorge Castellanos, Managing Director, Darby Private Equity
Register as a group and receive 15% off.
There are limited seats available, for more information contact:
Ken Bauco - firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-561-8926
Feature speakers include:
(OVER 60 CONFIRMED)
Alvaro Castandeda, VP, Transportation, Ecopetrol.