Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East & Africa
9th March 2011
Millennium Grand Hotel, Dubai
Book Your Place Now! Free Passes Now Available
As a subscriber to Oxford Business Group, register for your FREE pass to this leading conference on Cloud Computing and SaaS worth over AED 2290.
Pass includes full access to the conference, refreshments throughout the day including lunch and a copy of the conference material.
Email your details to email@example.com to register now.
Taking place on the 9th March 2011, the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
This one day conference will provide the most complete and comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing and SaaS industry.
Show Highlights Include:
- 1 Day Conference on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Featuring presentations on Cloud Computing, SaaS, Applications, IaaS, Virtualization and PaaS
- Keynote agenda featuring leading industry speakers
- More case studies than any other like event
- ½ Day pre-show workshop available to all
- Learn from the key players offering leading products and services
- Pre-show online meeting planner
- Evening networking reception for all attendees.
Register Now For FREE
Key Speakers Include:
- Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing, Google Middle East & Africa
- David Teklit, Group Director of Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Manish Gupta, CIO, Pepsico
- Ahmad M Almulla, VP, Information Technology, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Mohamed Roushdy, CIO, Financial Services Authority
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate VP Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation
- Plus many more….
To register your place please go to www.cloudcomputinglive.com/mea or call +44 (0)845 519 1230.
To sponsor and speak at the event then please contact Mark Johnstone on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!