Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the CFO Show Asia 2011, which will be held on 12 – 14 April 2011, in Singapore. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
What distinguishes CFOs and their high performing finance terms? What makes them so valuable and immensely attractive to stakeholders?
CFOs are powering growth with high performance finance strategies. They are now the visionaries and develop the strategies behind much of the action that’s happening in their organisations. The CFO Show has spoken to numerous CFOs and over 90% of them have told us that their role is now broader and more strategic than ever.
The CFO Show Asia 2011 is a high level and strategic conference that brings together Chief Financial Officers, key stakeholders and professional service providers across Asia Pacific region to meet, network and explore best finance practices, frameworks and strategies that will increase profitability and enable the CFOs to be of true value creating transformational leaders in their organisations.
Visit The CFO Show Asia 2011 website: http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/cfo-asia/ for more information.
Sneak preview of the CFOs speaking at the event:
- Marc Seiler, CFO, Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad
- Chey Hui Chia, CFO, Philip Electronic Singapore
- James Dubrow, CFO, Meiya Power
- Khaled El Chidiac, CFO, GE Corporate
- Manoj Kumar Gandhi, CFO, Birla Sunlife Asset Management
- Edward Hall, CFO, Amway Japan
- Woon Yun Ling, CFO, Ascendas China
- Rohit Gupta, CFO, Virgin Mobile
- Angie Lim, CFO, Asia Pacific, Jones Lang LaSelle
- Herald Klaiber, CFO, China & Far East, Carl Zeiss
Download CFO Asia brochure: http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=3916
View full speaker list: http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/cfo-asia/speakers-list.stm
5% increase in ticket price after 5 March. Register online now: https://secure.terrapinn.com/V5/rCalc.aspx?E=3916.
Alternatively, contact Soh Huisan at +65 6322 2770 or email her at email@example.com for more information.
Some key themes include:
- CFO Symposium
- Performance Management
- Driving financial intelligence through technologies
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Register online now: https://secure.terrapinn.com/V5/rCalc.aspx?E=3916 Nothing replaces exclusive face time with CFOs from Asia’s leading companies. Come and join us at The CFO Show Asia 2011 conference.