Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The CFO Congress Qatar 2012 which will be held on 15 – 16 October, in Qatar. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The CFO Congress Qatar
15 – 16 October 2012
Intercontinental Hotel – Doha
Improving financial performance through effective cash, risk & talent management strategies to ensure profitability & business growth.
The CFO function has been recently shifting from a budgeting and reporting role to a more strategic one. Managing cash flow, risks and talent, as well as developing effective relations with the banks are still top priorities for the senior financial leaders across different industries.
This conference will become a learning and networking platform for C-level finance leaders whose aim is to promote organisation’s financial stability and business growth. This discussion-based event will allow CFOs and Finance Directors to share experiences and exchange innovative ideas in a more interactive environment.
Key topics to be discussed at the event:
- Developing effective risk management strategies to minimise risk and enhance business continuity planning
- Leveraging technology and business intelligence, business analytics and financial planning and analysis tools to stimulate strategic decision-making and financial planning processes
- Transforming the CFO into a strategic function and analysing key considerations for talent management to strengthen your financial team performance
- Ensuring effective cash flow and capital management to improve liquidity
- Implementing proactive budget planning, cost analysis and forecasting to evaluate opportunities for growth and expansion